Alitrax - Circuit Control Systems
Race Circuit Control Systems
Intelligent, connected track technology that creates the most immersive, and interactive experience for drivers, event holders and audiences.
With Alitrax, you gain:
- A full Electronic Flag Point Light and safety system combined with intelligent race control software managed either with central touch screen interface located anywhere on the track or via manual controls at the marshal point and starters box.
- Automated FIA approved track signals to display all standard safety flags to streamline driver communication via Mega Vis.
- Ability to better utilize track marshals during non-racing events, saving on overheads and improving safety.
- Digital tracking and logging of incidents to improve safety and pave the way for interactive mobile applications.
- Proactive noise monitoring bringing peace of mind for local residents around tracks and ensure compliance with local regulations.
- User-friendly software available on both mobile tablet and touch screen Race Control PC
- Innovative design options that can maximize revenue potential.
- Professional consultancy services, managed installation and aftersales support and service.
- The flexibility for all chosen elements to be deployed in a staged rollout.
The impressive Alitrax Start Light features ten panels with automotive grade LED technology, great for different types of starts: rolling, standing, safety car or aborted. Lights require no human involvement to automate start sequence, ensuring a completely objective start.
FLAG POINT LIGHT
The Alitrax Flag Point system has been developed for use on large race circuits. It is designed to meet or exceed the requirements of worldwide motorsport standards. The automotive grade LED technology provides outstanding visibility for competitors and safety for officials.
PIT LANE EXIT LIGHT
The Alitrax Pit Lane Exit light features a four panel LED Cube Light system that provides outstanding levels of luminosity of red and green (with an option to have additional blue and white) in a compact package. The unit can be controlled from either Race Control or via manual switch on the side by pit lane exit marshals.
Sports timing for the new era, the My Laps application works in partnership with Alitrax to compare lap and race data so drivers can track their performance and see how they stack up against their peers and professionals alike. Advanced technology in mobile applications means track racing is no longer solely a spectator sport and My Laps is what takes participation to the next level.
Located next to the start lights, the Alitrax Mega Vis display is a large 2sqm (22sq ft), full color LED screen sending messages and graphical flags straight to drivers from the central control system.
Update crowds with news and results. Just for spectators, the Supervis can be scaled to any size and located anywhere on you park. Supervis integrates information shared straight from the central control system.
Noise breaches can be a thing of the past. The Alitrax noise monitoring system can be interfaced into timing systems to help ensure that cars are identified accurately for noise issues. The system has the ability to keep a database of cars or drivers that consistently break noise limits. The proactive approach to noise control gives local residents peace of mind.